I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Gin 'n Juice 'n Taylor Hicks

This could be the most bizarre thing I've seen all week.

As Jerry Yeti says, "Is Taylor Hicks super cool or is Snoop losing his edge?" Either way, bet you've never heard Gin & Juice with harmonica before.


PS - EZArchive is giving me fits, so if you are having trouble downloading something, try back. I won't remove any of the newer files for a few days here.

6 Comments:

At June 22, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

that is really, really scary. really, really scary.

 
At June 22, 2006 6:04 PM, Blogger R.J.B. said...

i'm scarred for LIFE!

 
At June 22, 2006 8:37 PM, Blogger Stephen Kuykendall said...

i always preferred the Phish version of that song. at least it's juxtaposed and funny, as opposed to just ewwww.

 
At June 22, 2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Tattoosday said...

Have you heard the cover by the Gourds? It is often attributed to Blues Traveler, but it is super!

 
At June 23, 2006 3:38 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

that Gourds cover is awesome - kind of bluegrassy

 
At June 23, 2006 9:07 PM, Blogger James L. Jazz said...

it's not phish, it's the gourds....and it's often attributed to phish...not blues traveler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter