I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Can't sleep when the bedsheet fights


Here are some live Whiskeytown tracks (Ryan Adams' superb alt-country combo, prior to goin' it solo) from NPR's World Cafe in Philadelphia from 1997. I've also got some extra bonus tracks that I had to add. You'll be glad I did -- soundtrack for a warm summer evening.


August 1997
16 Days (I love this song)
Somebody Remembers The Rose
Too Drunk To Dream
Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart Tonight (just noticed it's incomplete, so a bonus one below from 1999)
Dreams (Fleetwood Mac cover)

April 1998
Sittin' Around
Houses On The Hill

August 1999
Excuse Me While I Break My Own Heart Tonight

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the live Whiskeytown - I've got a ton of live Ryan solo but hardly any live Whiskeytown so this was such a bonus!

 
At June 29, 2006 4:35 AM, Blogger Ryan Spaulding said...

Good stuff. Some of this is new to me!

Thanks H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter