I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Baby I got yo' money

The new Colorado quarter is being released today (finally). I know some of you have had quarters for years, but this is the official unveiling of the Centennial State's kopeck and we are excited. Although for some inexplicable reason, it features Long's Peak (where? what?) instead of Pikes Peak. Maybe I'm just proprietary of my own city's beautiful geographic behemoths.

But doesn't it make you wanna come to Colorful Colorado? C'mon. It's better here.


"Baby I Got Yo' Money" - ODB
(cuz nothing says, "Sexy, sexy" like a shiny quarter)

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 10:31 PM, Blogger Gamer C. said...

Haha!! This is the PERFECT song for such a momentous occassion.

I didn't comment before but I wanted say great job on your reviews. I enjoyed reading them.

 
At June 14, 2006 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't know Long's Peak, you need to be makin' your way to Rocky Mountain National Park stat! So are you in Colorado Springs (the Pike's Peak reference)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter