I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

World Music Wednesday

I have come to the sobering realization that I just don't have the stick-to-it-ness to regularly post about World Music on Wednesdays, although I still like the idea and it will be an occasional feature when I have something to share.

Plus, there are others who do a much better job at this world music business than I do. Here are two for your consideration this Wednesday:

Awesome Tapes From Africa blog

Some Swedish reggae music from a Swede called The Frenchman. Go figure.

2 Comments:

At May 04, 2006 7:48 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Another great Blog for (mostly) African music of ALL kinds is Benn loxo du taccu: http://mattgy.net/music/. It's linked to my blog, too.

 
At May 05, 2006 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Stephen Malkmus was joking when he said he was making Swedish Reggae a few years ago. It really exists.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter