I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Monday, May 22, 2006

Pete Yorn announces acoustic summer tour

Pete Yorn sent me an email this weekend announcing his summer tour. Yeah, we go way back:

A Note From Pete
I encourage you all to rise up and UNITE this summer and join me as I embark on my first ever nationwide acoustic tour (with friends) as a prelude to the August 15th Columbia release of my new heavy.....NIGHTCRAWLER.... I will be showcasing selections from the new record, as well as plenty of songs from the old catalogue. Stay close.....thx for your patience.

New Tour Dates
Thu-Jun-22 -- Santa Barbara, CA -- SoHo
Fri-Jun-23 -- Long Beach, CA -- The Vault
Sat-Jun-24 -- Sacramento, CA -- Blue Lamp
Tue-Jun-27 -- Dallas, TX -- Gypsy Tea Room
Wed-Jun-28 -- Austin, TX -- The Parish
Fri-Jun-30 -- Lawrence, KS -- The Bottleneck
Sat-Jul-01 -- St. Louis, MO -- Blueberry Hill
Sun-Jul-02 -- Madison, WI -- The Annex
Wed-Jul-05 -- Indianapolis, IN -- Music Mill
Thu-Jul-06 -- Columbus, OH -- The Basement
Fri-Jul-07 -- Louisville, KY -- Phoenix Hill Tavern
Sat-Jul-08 -- Buffalo, NY -- Town Ballroom
Mon-Jul-10 -- Rochester, NY -- Water Street Music Hall
Tue-Jul-11 -- Portland, ME -- The Asylum
Wed-Jul-12 -- Boston, MA -- Paradise Lounge
Thu-Jul-13 -- Baltimore, MD -- Sonar
Sat-Jul-15 -- Raleigh, NC -- Cat's Cradle
Sun-Jul-16 -- Knoxville, TN -- Blue Cats
Mon-Jul-17 -- Nashville, TN -- Exit/Inn
Tue-Jul-18 -- Atlanta, GA -- Smith's Olde Bar
Wed-Jul-19 -- Birmingham, AL -- The Nick
Fri-Jul-21 -- Council Bluffs, IA -- Whiskey Roadhouse
Sat-Jul-22 -- Minneapolis, MN -- Varsity Theatre / Café des Artistes
Mon-Jul-24 -- Denver, CO -- The Walnut Room
Tue-Jul-25 -- Boulder, CO -- Fox Theatre
Wed-Jul-26 -- Salt Lake City, UT -- Club Sound
Fri-Jul-28 -- Seattle, WA -- Crocodile Café
Sat-Jul-29 -- Portland, OR -- Doug Fir Lounge
Mon-Jul-31 -- San Francisco, CA -- Great American Music Hall
Tue-Aug-01 -- San Diego, CA -- The Casbah
Wed-Aug-02 -- Phoenix, AZ -- Martini Ranch
Sun-Aug-06 -- Chicago -- Schubas
Tue-Aug-08 -- Alexandria, VA -- Birchmere
Wed-Aug-09 -- Richmond, VA -- Alley Kats
Fri-Aug-11 -- Philadelphia, PA -- Northstar
Sat-Aug-12 -- Asbury Park, NJ -- Stone Pony


Hey, any idea what tracks might be on the new album?

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Trini said...

He's also having a free instore performance at Fingerprints in Long Beach the weekend of the Vault show. I'll post a date on my blog once I get it confirmed.

I just saw Gomez there yesterday. Amazing group of guys..

 
At May 23, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Julio Enriquez said...

wow, i haven't heard from pete yorn in a minute, i saw this guy back in 2001 at the soiled dove....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter