I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

New Scissor Sisters: "I Can't Decide"

Thanks to Fluxblog, here is a live recording of a new track from New York's reigning disco-diva throwback group, Scissor Sisters. This is described by singer Ana Matronic as "a hot little banjo ditty."

"I Can't Decide" - Live at the Mercury Lounge, April 2006 - Scissor Sisters

Their new disc comes out this fall, and features none other than their sonic idol Elton John on the piano keys for one track ("I Don't Feel Like Dancing"). I, personally, am NOT an Elton fan - but some of their stuff is undeniably good fun.

I must say that if I am gonna listen to the Scissor Sisters, I vastly prefer this killer remix of Filthy/Gorgeous, which will make anyone feel sassy. Just listen to that thumping bass drumbeat, and lyrics that make me blush a little bit ("wrap your fuzzy with a big red bow"?!)

"Filthy/Gorgeous (ATOC vs. Superbuddha remix)" - Scissor Sisters

1 Comments:

At May 24, 2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Jesse a.k.a. The Vicar said...

Good stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter