I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Heather joins the podcasting revolution

Thanks to the lovely Tim Young, and the Contrast Podcast (try saying that title ten times fast!), I have now made my podcast debut as a contributor to his regular hour-long podcast from folks across the blogging community.

The theme of this week's podcast is "The Best of 2006 So Far," and my contributions include:
a) a fabulous track from The M's
b) some possibly lame commentary that somehow mentions the Peach Pit. It kind of worked its way into the intro, and I decided to leave it there, even though I said to myself, "Self, this could be construed as lame. A 90210 joke? Really?" But my love for Brandon Walsh won out over all you scoffers.

Download the mp3 here of the hour-long show, and check out the description/tracklist on the Contrast Podcast page. I am listening to the podcast now and am thoroughly enjoying many of these new songs, new artists, and charming accents from 'round the world.


My sinister conversion into uber-techno-nerd is complete; blogging, podcasting, what have you. It's finished.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 09, 2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Tim Young said...

Yeah .. welcome to the nerd club. I hope you have the uniform inch thick glasses and 'RTFM' T-shirt! Thanks again for a great contribution and I hope we'll hear you again on the CP in the future. Tim

 
At May 10, 2006 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Sad, you seemed like such a nice person

 
At May 10, 2006 3:09 PM, Blogger Chad said...

Sounds great! :)

 
At May 10, 2006 6:50 PM, Blogger Mike said...

congrats on this. I'll get you that Chris Martin/Ron Sexsmith tomorrow. Until then here's another story of them not letting him sing with anyone that I saw today.

http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2006/05/1010.cfm

 
At May 11, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I'm lovin' the Contrast Podcast, but haven't contributed a track since the first one. Shame on me. 90210 is definately missed around my house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter