I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ryan Adams Bedhead, Volume 3


Well, on that congenial note . . . here's the third installment of Bedhead. A reader reminded me that I need to keep putting these up as promised. A whole lot of life has ambushed me in these last few days, getting a bit behind.

Related Ryan Adams content: Something he posted to the RyanAdams.org message board back in February. Interesting, if a bit incoherent, ramble:

Author: RYAN ADAMS HERE ALIVE IN THE U.K.
2/12/2006 6:56:18 PM
Subject: HI. ITS RYAN. FROM HOTEL IN LONDON. (RAINY ASS DAY) (click link)

Onto the music . . .

Disc III (Volume 17)
1. A Kiss Before I Go 5/17/05
2. My Winding Wheel 5/6/05
3. Games 5/16/05
4. Mockingbird Song 5/14/05
5. This Is It 5/6/05
6. Come Pick Me Up 5/4/05
7. The Hardest Part 5/17/05
8. Strawberry Wine 5/16/05
9. Hard Way To Fall 7/26/05
10. Tennessee Sucks 5/7/05
11. Oh My Sweet Carolina 6/16/05
12. La Cienega Just Smiled 5/7/05
13. Brown Sugar 6/7/05
14. Expressway To Your Skull 8/7/05

DOWNLOAD DISC 3 AS A ZIP FILE HERE

It is worth noting that #9 Hard Way To Fall contains one of my favorite lyrics in the history of lyrics: "I could find her in a thunderstorm by the way that the rain would fall." I love that.

And tomorrow, tomorrow is the day that I fly to California to accomplish some work & personal related things, but also to see Ryan Adams for the first time! Hey, if you are one of my SF-area readers going to the show, you should stop by the Final/Final bar on Baker & Lombard beforehand to grab a beer with me & a few others of us who are meeting up. It is a sports bar, or so I hear, so be prepared to compete with a wall of TVs, but it has the distinction of being the closest bar to the Palace of Fine Arts that we could locate. It'd be fun.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Heather, I hope all is well. Again thank you. I look forward to hearing about the Adams show. I missed him the last time he was in Raleigh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter