I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I'm Shakin'

Day late and a dollar short again. Dangit! I intended to post this yesterday and I forgot, but you'll forgive me:

As a lifelong born-and-raised resident of the San Francisco Bay Area, I feel compelled to recognize the 100 year anniversary of the Great Quake of 1906 (see, I even capitalized it, as if I remember it from days of yore). I am sure there was a lot of commemoration hoopla in the Bay Area about the anniversary, but not so much in Colorado. See, Coloradoans just don't care about California. Or so I hear.

Here's a song for you that fits the occasion by L.A. band Rooney (previous blog mention here), who is actually hitting the road with Kelly Clarkson between June 30 and August 6th. I can't, again, condone this (as much as I secretly love American Idol). But in any case, this is a great pop song with an infectious riff.

"I'm Shakin'" - Rooney
(yousendit link - open in new window.
EZArchive sucks, as usual. EZ my ass.)

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger c said...

EZ my ass - ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa.......good one.

 
At April 19, 2006 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Rooney with Kelly Clarkson? What sad, sad, day is this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter