I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mike McCready on KROQ Monday: Pearl Jam news

Mike McCready, one of the god-like guitarists from Pearl Jam, did an interview on KROQ Radio this past Monday (3/27/06). Topics discussed include their new album, opening bands for the tour (Kings of Leon, Sonic Youth), the Surfrider Foundation, and the 30-50 odd songs that they have in their vaults that no one has heard. Mike also talks about how "rocking out is in [his] blood." Amen.

Listen to it here:

Mike McCready, KROQ Radio, 3/27/06 (mp3, about ten minutes)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2006 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, thanks.

 
At April 05, 2006 11:01 PM, Blogger Tama said...

I think Mike's my fave amongst the five (six).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter