I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, March 16, 2006

It's always the right time for a little Stones, I say

With spring coming, thoughts universally turn to love (or something like that). My friend says that this is the ultimate wedding song, and gents, good luck trying to convince your lovely ladies you should be walking down the aisle to this -

"Loving Cup" - The Rolling Stones

I have to admit, them's some hot & lovely lyrics.

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was most certainly spun at my wedding back in Oct. - twice.

 
At November 25, 2007 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless there is another Spooner Oldham out there, please remove the above statement as I never made any comments.
thanks, Spooner Oldham

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter