I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Stay tuned

Hey kids, just a quick note to say that there is no World Music Wednesday this week on account of me travelling and having no time to construct something worthwhile. Kim Nalley was amazing yesterday, though. Man, alive, I love her. Anyway, I am having trouble getting reliable internet access here at the University. Apparently it is a highly guarded secret to actually tap into the network (I'm working from a computer lab now just like a good little student would - been a long time!), but by this afternoon I hope to post up something rad that I am really excited about. So stay tuned! I am off to the beach whilst I wait for information technology to come by my suite and hook me up with the internet goods. Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter