I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Our Lord sings Robbie Williams

This is almost too bizarre to be true. But very interesting in theory.

"I wouldn't know a Buzzcock from a ballcock so I couldn't really comment on the music. All I can say is that they are not doing a Christian service, it is a piece of contemporary theatre and that is going to get people to think about the story in modern terms . . . It is going to be challenging and shocking and is going to get things rumbling - it's going to be brilliant."

1 Comments:

At February 03, 2006 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!! Can't wait!

Cheers for introducing me to Giant Drag btw!

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter