I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, January 20, 2006

White Label Tees

So you wish you were at the epic Stone Roses show at Spike Island in Cheshire May 27th, 1990, but alas you weren't. But now you can have the t-shirt with the ticket stub on it. Pretty cool.
White Label Tees is a neat concept, they've got some great shirts printed with ticket stubs from a variety of amazing acts from all the shows you only wish you were at (or maybe you actually were at them, in which case I heartily salute you).

Find everyone from Nirvana to Dylan, The Clash, Elvis, Iggy Pop, The Jam, Led Zep, The Pixies, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Bruce, Woodstock, etc. I went to a concert last weekend and it was like Scene/high-school student mania and I saw THREE guys with the same Iron Maiden shirt. Differentiate yourself.

With so many choices, you can go hog wild, in a classy, understated sort of way.

2 Comments:

At January 21, 2006 8:51 AM, Blogger wwjblog said...

"i am the resurection and i am the light" - stone roses/me

 
At January 21, 2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Jason said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I have posted a live Ray LaMontagne track you may enjoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter