I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just a quickie

I have had this on repeat lately because it makes me happy:

Feeder, "Home For Summer"

Lovely, lovely tune.

Oh, and I have one other Feeder track I have been meaning to post as well. The November 2005 issue of Q Magazine came with some Lennon cover songs, and this is one of the many good ones on there (other artists included Stereophonics, Badly Drawn Boy, The Subways, Paul Weller, etc.). I'd love to get more of the tracks if anyone has 'em:

Feeder, "Beautiful Boy"

Enjoy! Sorry no Monday Music Roundup today. I figure what with the New Year mix and all I would spoil you if I posted too many songs. All in moderation, my dears.

BONUS: You can find a nice Zombies track & OK Go cover over at Everybody Cares, Everybody Understands. Thanks Chad!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 03, 2006 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again!!!

It seems like I'm one step ahead of you.

More importantly, we listen to great music.

I have the Lennon Covered cd from Q Magazine.

I'll email you a few of my fav tracks within the next few days.

PeaCe =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter