I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Soundtrack for a monkey

Saw the preview for the new Curious George movie last night. Will Ferrell does the voice of the Man With The Yellow Hat, which means I will see it because Ferrell could make me crack up while reading the back of my cereal box.

Anyway, Jack Johnson is writing some songs for the flick, which seems like a nice pairing. Jack Johnson is a fairly new dad so I think he will have a unique viewpoint on non-sucky kids music. Here is a link to a video clip previewing some songs (you have to click play on the video once the page opens). The soundtrack will be released February 7, 2006.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 22, 2005 4:44 AM, Blogger JMH said...

Curious George is such a chiller, and one of my daughter's faves. I dig Jack Johnson, he has such a mellow, laid-back island vibe, which will lend itself well to the soundtrack. And from what I read about him he is also still very grounded, surfing and skating, making music with friends and family, what a great lifestyle. The video also says Ben Harper will appear on the soundtrack, I will definately pick this one up, and not just for the kids, thanks for the tip.

 
At December 22, 2005 7:33 AM, Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

jack johnson's surf soundtracks have been great so im interested to hear what this one will be like - and i still read curious george...when no one else is around ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter