I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mason Jennings tour


Just got an email from the Mason Jennings crew announcing some limited tour dates in February (with Chad VanGaalen opening!). Unfortunately nothing so far in Denver, but I was thinking of coming to Cali in February anyway...so maybe I can catch him in San Fran. Rad.

Mason just signed to the new Glacial Pace label, which is the project of Modest Mouse singer/guitarist Isaac Brock. Mason has a new album coming out in 2006, so this tour will be in support of that.

To see the tour dates, see the shows section of his site.

If you aren't familiar with him, listen to one of my favorite Mason Jennings songs - I really, truly, cannot get enough of it. AND I cannot stay seated while it is playing. I've tried.

"Butterfly" - Mason Jennings (mp3)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 23, 2005 4:46 AM, Blogger Don't Need Anything said...

ooooh...my favorite mason jennings song as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter