I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Make me a mix tape, and make it good

Tiny Mix Tapes has an Automatic Mixtape Generator where you can submit a theme/event/topic and their "robots" will generate a mix for you. Oh my gosh, so much fun I can't even begin to explain (remember, we already established that I am geek in this general arena).

SAMPLES
"Songs to listen to after your girlfriend blows you off on valentine's day for a monster truck rally with your cousin."
Includes:
Bright Eyes - "Lover I Don't Have to Love" (Lifted...)
Ben Folds - "Get Your Hands Off My Woman" (Super D [Bootleg] -EP)
The Undertones - "My Perfect Cousin" (Hypnotised)

"Songs I can bump in my car that will make everyone turn their heads and say, 'Man, that guy is a douche.'"
Includes:
Dan Hill - "Sometimes When We Touch" (Longer Fuse)
Gerardo - "Rico Suave" (Mo' Ritmo)
Clay Aiken - "Touch" (Measure of a Man)
Natasha Bedingfield - "These Words (I Love You I Love You)" (Unwritten)

Check it out at http://www.tinymixtapes.com/amg/ and make sure to peruse the archive in red along the right side of the page. Archived mixes include topics like, "Two of my best friends are moving to England and need to know what British music is cool so they don't get laughed at," and "Songs for when you accidently super glued your ring finger into a half full bottle of scotch during your bachelor party and have to postpone the wedding for a day." Splendid.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 1:35 PM, Blogger heather said...

YAYY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter