I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bruuuuce live, and R.E.M. cover Chris Isaak

Hello dear readers. Two quick hits for you today:

1. "The Arms of God, Vol. 2." Zip file mix of Bruce Springsteen, solo acoustic from 1995. Twelve tracks of music and an interview. Thanks to Renee for uploading this gem. Details about the setlist (and even cover art!) here.


2. R.E.M. does a moody cover of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game live. I love Michael Stipe's voice, he can do this one justice.

"Wicked Game" - R.E.M. (live)

I have also heard that Giant Drag does a distorted cover of this song as well, but have had no luck finding it. Anyone out there have it? Annie from the band emailed me back and she doesn't have a live recording, but maybe some uberfan out there?

Be good, kids.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2005 6:11 PM, Blogger Chad said...

Nice find on the REM one - I hadn't heard that before. Hopefully someone can track down that Giant Drag version one of these days, eh? (And if I ever come across it, I'll let you know)

Cheers,
Chad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter