I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Undiscovered Gem #1

From time to time you unearth a song from an artist you know and love that has somehow escaped your notice. Hence the title of this post, an undiscovered gem.

I greatly enjoy Ben Harper, but never bought his Live From Mars album for some reason. Just came across the beautiful cover he does of The Verve's "The Drugs Don't Work" and I love it. Check it out.

"The Drugs Don't Work," Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 11:34 PM, Blogger Chris C. said...

I love this song! I heard Ben Harper's version when this came out and I had to hear the original. Now I love the Verve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter