I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Three new Radiohead songs

Two nights ago Radiohead's ethereal-voiced singer Thom Yorke and guitarist Jonny Greenwood played a benefit gig at London's KOKO in support of Friends Of The Earth: The Big Ask. Three new songs were played and are now available on various fansites, blogs, and right here:

"Arpeggi" - Radiohead

"Bodysnatchers" - Radiohead

"Cymbal Rush" - Radiohead

The sound quality is a little fuzzy in places, but you can get the general idea. There is also some video of these and other songs up on YouTube, and RS had a nice write-up of the evening. Radiohead usually makes me feel like I am floating somewhere in the atmosphere, and these are no exception. They are currently in the studio in Oxford working on material for a new album.

6 Comments:

At May 04, 2006 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, these are great!

 
At May 05, 2006 1:12 AM, Blogger aqb said...

oho! thankuverimuch!
I don't actually listen to Radiohead as much as I used to, but I still jump when new tracks come out...

 
At May 05, 2006 8:33 AM, Blogger c said...

radiohead is currently making me cry because i was unable to mouse-click quickly enough this a.m. to get tickets to their (teeny tiny venued) show in nyc. grrrr.

 
At May 05, 2006 1:52 PM, Blogger Bushwick is Beautiful said...

c- same here, was up at 10 am ready to roll. however, no dice

 
At May 06, 2006 1:32 PM, Blogger F.J. Delgado said...

c, sorry to hear about your bad luck with Radiohead tix.

thanks for the new tunes, Radiohead is amazing!

 
At May 06, 2006 9:22 PM, Blogger Shy said...

How did you uploud the songes to the blog
sand a message to me
at shay8mile@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter