I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Jeff Buckley: Please Send Me Someone To Love

Happy Valentine's Day. Although I really don't subscribe to the theory that you need to be sent someone to love today more than any other day, this does kind of fit the occasion. Here is a little bit of Jeff Buckley love, sent to me by wonderful reader Lisa, along with the absolutely amazing picture above.

Jeff Buckley, WFMU Music Faucet, 10/92
[expired] Please Send Me Someone to Love, original by Percy Mayfield

Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger Lizzy said...

I am head over heels in love with jeff

 
At February 14, 2006 3:36 PM, Blogger James Henry said...

I will admit to a slight man-crush in Jeff's direction.

 
At February 14, 2006 7:56 PM, Blogger stephanie said...

What an excellent Valentine! I'm a huge fan of Jeff's, and it always warms my heart to hear others love him, too.

 
At February 19, 2006 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drop the Leash, we are young ;)

 
At March 14, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

Thank you so much for this MP3.

Was it just my imagination, or did he say "microphone condom" while the college radio DJ was still talking at the beginning?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter