...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, July 11, 2008

i need an open-return plane ticket

One of the coolest videos I have seen in a long time.
Let's go - somewhere, anywhere.

[direct link to watch in high quality]

From Where The Hell Is Matt?, the site of an Australian guy who does that very-white-guy dance all over the world, and has also never lost a staring contest. Lovely.

You can buy the mp3 "Praan" here.


At July 11, 2008 10:21 PM, Blogger Staciaann said...

Here's an excellent story about the video:


Cheers -

At July 12, 2008 10:52 AM, Blogger serena said...

brilliant! i love this video...almost more than the first one. very moving. makes me want to get up and go somewhere. anywhere.

At July 12, 2008 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for turning me on to this video = it made me cry and made me want to travel at the same time! thats what I love about you heather - its music, but not all music! johnbuck100

At July 14, 2008 12:13 AM, Anonymous Aaron said...

Strangely moving. I found myself fighting off tears. Thank you for sharing.

At July 16, 2008 2:27 PM, Blogger David Lindqvist said...

The dude on the far right in the Stockholm clip is a total star.


At July 16, 2008 5:54 PM, Blogger V said...

This video never fails to make me smile. I wish I could say I've traveled to half of these destinations.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Stats tracked by StatCounter