...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Sunday, September 02, 2007

A little love from Q

Pals from across the Atlantic (and from L.A.) emailed me recently to draw my attention to the fact that Fuel/Friends got a miniature shout-out in the the September issue of the U.K.'s Q Magazine (the one with "Guitar Heroes" on the front). This was hugely cool for me and I'd be lying if I said I didn't squeal a little bit. On the "Essential Downloads" of the month:

Yep, blink and ya miss it -- but I'll take it! One lovely friend near Manchester generously called it: "high praise from the UK's leading and most respected music paper." If you're here looking for that Ryan Adams track they mentioned, it's still live and it's here.


At September 02, 2007 8:09 PM, Blogger Ben said...

And its a great cover. Bully for you.

At September 02, 2007 8:30 PM, Blogger Doctor Mooney said...

Amazing! Great news! Congrats!

At September 04, 2007 9:46 AM, Blogger Murgs said...

Congrats...Good to see all your work pay off...


At September 05, 2007 4:26 AM, Anonymous Mike 5 said...

Q magazine? Oh yeah I kinda remember it from the days before the internet. Ace work though, most good, kinda like getting into an encyclopedia; no one really reads them unless they have to, and then suddenly you are an indisputable fact. Or, I looked up cool in the dictionary and there was a picture of me.

At September 05, 2007 8:52 PM, Anonymous JoJo said...

You rock!

At September 07, 2007 9:57 AM, Blogger jakehutch said...

I'm so proud of my little Heather!!!
Congrats...well deserved. The news is starting to get around... YOU FREAKING ROCK!!!


Post a Comment

<< Home

Stats tracked by StatCounter