I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Sunday, September 02, 2007

A little love from Q

Pals from across the Atlantic (and from L.A.) emailed me recently to draw my attention to the fact that Fuel/Friends got a miniature shout-out in the the September issue of the U.K.'s Q Magazine (the one with "Guitar Heroes" on the front). This was hugely cool for me and I'd be lying if I said I didn't squeal a little bit. On the "Essential Downloads" of the month:

Yep, blink and ya miss it -- but I'll take it! One lovely friend near Manchester generously called it: "high praise from the UK's leading and most respected music paper." If you're here looking for that Ryan Adams track they mentioned, it's still live and it's here.

6 Comments:

At September 02, 2007 8:09 PM, Blogger Crabbygoat said...

And its a great cover. Bully for you.

 
At September 02, 2007 8:30 PM, Blogger Doctor Mooney said...

Amazing! Great news! Congrats!

 
At September 04, 2007 9:46 AM, Blogger Otto said...

Congrats...Good to see all your work pay off...

D.

 
At September 05, 2007 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q magazine? Oh yeah I kinda remember it from the days before the internet. Ace work though, most good, kinda like getting into an encyclopedia; no one really reads them unless they have to, and then suddenly you are an indisputable fact. Or, I looked up cool in the dictionary and there was a picture of me.

 
At September 05, 2007 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rock!

 
At September 07, 2007 9:57 AM, Blogger Jake said...

I'm so proud of my little Heather!!!
Congrats...well deserved. The news is starting to get around... YOU FREAKING ROCK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter