I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Friday, April 07, 2006

Anyone else in for Pearl Jam in Denver?

Okay, so I got my fan club tickets a few minutes ago on the presale for Pearl Jam & Tom Petty in Denver on July 2. Anyone else in? Man alive, they were pricey: $200 for the pair. Aiiiiiii. I am so skint from all these concerts lately. But I can't stop! Help!

Some related content from YouTube: Vedder and Springsteen doing "Betterman" from Oct 13, 2004. Really not my favorite Pearl Jam song, but they rock it pretty well.


2 Comments:

At April 07, 2006 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FREAKIN' AWESOME!!

 
At April 13, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Got mine! July 2! Yeah that whole Tom Petty higher priced ticket did not make me happy. Just saw Tom Petty last year at Red Rocks oh well always happy to see PJ!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter