I AM FUEL, YOU ARE FRIENDS

...we've got the means to make amends. I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side. (Pearl Jam, Leash)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Guess I'm Floating, Too

I have lately been pillaging the I Guess I'm Floating blog and loving every moment of it. Connor & Nathaniel post great stuff *all the time.*

Case in point, head over there today to find some great acoustic mp3s by The Format, as well as tour dates for Rogue Wave, who are heading on the road with Nada Surf for a bunch of shows in great venues. Rogue Wave are also doing some solo shows, including one at the Mecca of Music Lovers in the SF Bay Area, Amoeba Records.

Check them out!

1 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger Chad said...

IGIF is definitely one of the best blogs out there right now, hands down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Stats tracked by StatCounter